No, I didn’t write or title that last post to give myself an excuse for putting up another Little Feat song with the cool/scary album cover. Cross my heart. Just worked out that way.
Here are some remains of the day:
* At TNR Phoebe Malz Bovy nicely skewers “feelings journalism,” where writers pretend they know internal motives of others.
* At the Plum Line, Greg Sargent uses updated Obamacare enrollment figures to estimate cost to states of adverse SCOTUS decision in King v. Burwell. Florida would really get clobbered.
* Dave Weigel notes Democratic downballot recruiting improving for 2016 as candidates think running with HRC could be a good thing.
* At Ten Miles Square, Mark Kleiman says Republicans need to start calling out the Obama-smearers in their ranks.
* At College Guide, Nichole Dobo writes about computer-generated lesson plans.
And in non-political news:
* Whole hep world seems to have fallen in love with Miss P, the beagle who won Best of Show at Westminster.
That’s it for Thursday. Here’s one more Smokey Robinson & The Miracles performance: “Tears of a Clown,” on the Andy Williams Show in 1971.