Sorry it’s snowing yet again in the South and East. Hang on. Spring officially arrives in just 15 days.
Here are some warm and dry midday news/views snacks:
* Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamanei hospitalized with what many believe is stage four prostate cancer.
* RCP’s Scott Conroy makes the shaky case for a Lindsey Graham presidential campaign. A lot seems to depend on Sheldon Adelson.
* National Q-Poll of Republicans confirms CW by showing Walker and Bush first and second with nobody else in double-digits.
* James Fallows talks to some historians about Netanyahu’s abuse of history.
* At the Prospect, Paul Waldman examines a Fox News poll ostensibly showing Americans panting for war with Iran, and finds some funny language.
And in non-political news:
* Second mistrial in sentencing phase of Jodi Arias case.
As we break for lunch, here’s Eddy Grant performing “I Don’t Wanna Dance,” at the Glastonbury Festival, in 2008, I believe. It looks like everybody was in a groove.