The Round of 64 is underway on this, one of the best two days of March Madness. Iowa State looking a bit shaky against UAB.
Here are some less frantic midday news/views treats:
* NOAA announces planet had warmest winter on record. But wait: didn’t it snow a lot in the Northeast?
* Charlie Pierce pens epic post on the demise of Republican moderates.
* Matt Bruenig offers contrarian take on economics of relationships ending.
* RCP’s Caitlin Huey-Burns presents the awful specter of Nikki Haley, King-Maker.
* Jeb Bush and Ludacrus cross paths at Georgia State Capitol.
And in non-political news:
* Words I never thought I’d type, for several reasons: “Eminem’s Daughter Is All Grown Up.”
As we break for lunch, here’s another early Zombies hit: “Tell Her No.”