I’d like to write more about my denomination’s stand against Indiana’s “religious liberty” law, but my wife and I are on the hook to serve soup at my denomination’s local outlet in a few hours.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Wingnuts denouncing Obama interview with HuffPost, a “gay porn outlet.”
* Lindsey Graham adopting the Jon Huntsman strategy more explicitly, advertising himself as telling GOPers what they don’t want to hear. Yeah, until Benghazi! comes up.
* Bowe Bergdahl charged with desertion.
* At Ten Miles Square, Martin Longman confesses his brain was hurt by Ted Cruz’s self-comparison to Galileo.
* At College Guide, Stephen Burd discusses the potential of “advance commitment” pledges of Pell Grant assistance to low-income students.
And in non-political news:
* Fab listicle of ugliest jerseys in NBA history.
That’s it for Wednesday. Let’s close with Aretha performing “Rock Steady” on Soul Train in 1973.