I will indeed be on KCRW’s To the Point a bit after 2:00 EDT to talk about HRC’s launch. The show (syndicated by Public Radio International) is carried live in some places and by tape-delay in others. It’ll also be available on the KCRW webpage.
Here are some regular old PA midday news/views snacks:
* Marco Rubio makes presidential run official to attendees of a Bundlers’ Breakfast this morning. Public announcement will be tonight.
* At the Atlantic, David Graham calls Marco Rubio every Republican’s second choice.
* AP’s Julie Pace claims HRC’s final decision to run for president not taken until post-Xmas trip to Dominican Republic.
* At the Prospect, Paul Waldman agrees that Hillary Clinton is polarized, not polarizer.
* TPM’s Catherine Thompson provides useful review of Rand Paul’s history of media collisions.
And in non-political news:
* Retail gasoline prices continue to drop even as crude oil prices rise.
As we pause for lunch and radio gabbing, here’s Little Feat recorded live (time and place unknown) with an excellent performance of a relatively obscure song from Feats Don’t Fail Me Now, “The Fan.”