I keep thinking I’ll be able to go a week or two without writing about Bobby Jindal, but the dude just won’t let me.
Here are some cajun-spiced news/views treats:
* LSU looking at “financial exigency” declaration that makes it easier to fire tenured faculty, thanks to funding stalemate in legislature. More about that later.
* Obama takes “full responsibility” for counter-terrorism operation that accidentally killed two western prisoner of al-Qada, including an American.
* Republicans fully exploiting new, much higher, contribution limits for party committees.
* New Quinnipiac poll shows Rubio at top of GOP field and also running better than others against HRC. Is he peaking too early?
And in non-political news:
* Heavy snow in Michigan! Isn’t it nearly May?
As we break for lunch, here’s a critically acclaimed but commercially unsuccessful (not unusual for him) Orbison song from 1969: “Southbound Jericho Parkway.”