In the context of a possible collaboration between WaMo and Bloggingheads TV, I ran across some old Bloggingheads episodes I did with Ezra Klein and Matt Yglesias (Warning! This one was back when I had the long hair!). Fun trip down memory lane.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Texas Muslim-baiting event targeted by (now-dead) shooters organized by professional Muslim-hater Pamela Geller. Not laying blame, just stating facts.
* Speaking of Texas, Ted Cruz wants to know what was up with those suspicious-sounding Army maneuvers that properly alarmed heavily weaponized wingnuts back home.
* At Ten Miles Square, Anne Kim explains OPIC and proposals for reforming that little known agency.
* At College Guide, Jill Barshay notes that liberalized eligibility for free school lunches could diminish the ability to identify how many students are living in poverty.
And in non-political news:
* Travel site labels Armenian women and Irish men world’s sexiest.
That’s it for Monday. Here’s one more James Brown performance: “Sex Machine,” in Italy in 1971. Get on up!