Finally saw Episode V of Wolf Hall last night; can’t wait for the finale!
Here are some more contemporary news/views treats:
* At the Prospect, Paul Waldman notes the number of presidents with more qualifications than Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina–all of them.
* Politico‘s Hohmann contrasts Huckabee’s new personal wealth with his still unestablished ability to raise money for his campaign.
* Greg Sargent points out that HRC’s endorsement of Obama’s immigration policies today will force GOPers to abrasively return to this topic pronto.
* James Fallows discusses counter-intuitive urban plans for Fresno, of all places.
* Shane Goldmacher describes New Hampshire as Jeb Bush’s must-win state.
And in non-political news:
* When should you plan to go to Disney World? How about hurricane season!
As we break for lunch, here are some Corridos about the Mexican Revolution, from the Ariel Campos Ensemble.