Looking forward tomorrow as a day when no one new announces for president. It’ll just last one day, though….
Here are some remains of this day:
* WI Republicans introduce 20-week abortion ban bill with no exceptions for rape and incest. Scott Walker’s already promised to sign it.
* Whoa! Denny Hastert indicted by feds for evading cash transaction disclosure laws in order to withdraw $3.5 million in hush money to hide “past misconduct.”
* TPA supporters claim 200 Republicans and 25 Democrats–enough to pass the legislation.
* At Ten Miles Square, Anne Kim discusses new study showing that dangerous household financial volatility has become the norm for big majority of Americans, even at higher income levels.
* At College Guide, Emmanuel Felton notes that so far states repealing Common Core standards are replacing them with pretty much the same thing under a different label.
And in non-political news:
* Odds not good that McDonald’s new “artisan chicken” offering is going to convince people to go to the Golden Arches for gourmet fare.
That’s it for the day. Let’s go back to Papa John Creach to close with a 1971 composition, “String Jet Rock.”