We’ll be sneak previewing a major article from the next issue of WaMo tomorrow, and following it up here at PA with a roundtable discussion. Stay tuned.
* Local Upstate SC story on Graham’s presidential announcement.
* In first day of avalanche of June decisions, SCOTUS rules on fairly narrow grounds in favor of woman denied job because of Muslim head scarf.
* SCOTUS also decides in favor of man facing criminal charges for threats made on Facebook, but avoids large First Amendment issues.
* In WaPo op-ed, Anne Kim presents data showing “moderate” Members of Congress have to spend a lot more on reelection.
* In what’s becoming a pattern, Rand Paul “walking back” comment that GOP rivals hoping for terrorist attack.
And in non-political news:
* Vanity Fair unveils Annie Liebowitz photos of Caitlyn (formerly Bruce) Jenner.
As we break for lunch, here’s The Faces covering “Love’s in Vain” in 1971 with Ronnie Wood showing off his slide guitar chops.