Sorry for the blogging gap this afternoon, but I had a chore that wouldn’t wait. Still hit the magic number of posts, though.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Uh-oh: for the first time national poll of Republicans shows Donald Trump leading the presidential field.
* Team Jebbie announces it has raised $114 million, over $100 million of which is from the Rise to Rise Super-PAC. So I guess they met their targets.
* At Ten Miles Square, Martin Longman makes the case Bernie Sanders might win by attracting people outside the Democratic Party. More about that tomorrow.
* At College Guide, Robert Kelchen argues that the real “student loan debt crisis” is not really among heavy borrowers, but simply among those with dismal earnings prospects.
* At The Grade, Alexander Russo sums up media coverage of congressional floor action on No Child Left Behind reauthorization. More about that tomorrow, too.
And in non-political news:
* Blurry photo of the planet Pluto best yet.
That’s it for Thursday. We’ll close with a recent Courtney Love solo track: “You Know My Name.” You can certainly dance to it if you move pretty fast.