Having me a Big Wave Golden Ale for Happy Hour today. Pretty good substitute if you can’t get you a Duvel.
Here are some remains of the day:
* At National Journal, Michelle Cottle hangs out with Martin O’Malley in Iowa and figures he could get his opportunity if and when Sanders fades.
* At the Plum Line, Greg Sargent interviews Chris Brook of the North Carolina ACLU about the big lawsuit over that state’s omnibus voter suppression law.
* At Ten Miles Square, Harold Pollack talks with Sam Bagenstos about the 25th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer casts a baleful eye at Arizona’s 18-year-old system of private school subsidies.
* At Republic 3.0, Anne Kim offers advice on how to keep affordable child care initiatives on the national political front burner.
And in non-political news:
* Typhoon Soudelor, now a Cat 3 storm, nears Taiwan and China.
That’s it for Friday. David Atkins and D.R. Tucker will be in for Weekend Blogging tomorrow. Let’s close with Magic Slim with the Teardrops performing the 2007 tune “Going to Mississippi.”