This morning’s taping of a BloggingheadsTV episode was the first with–I think–no technical glitches! Looks like we’ll master it just in time for the technology to become obsolete! The show, which features guest Julie Mason of Sirius Radio, will be available at some point tomorrow.
Here are some purely verbal midday news/views treats:
* It’s apparently “spring”-time for Kim Davis, who is being released from jail today. Unclear how that affects Cruz and Huckabee jailhouse events. Sure sounds like Davis is dying to go back to the hoosegow.
* New York Times reports classified info was indeed in two HRC emails. I’d advise waiting a day or two before reacting to any Times scoop on HRC.
* New national Monmouth poll shows Biden moving ahead of Sanders.
* Ben Carson acquires an economic advisor from George Mason University, whose big idea is balancing the federal budget. Wow.
* At the Plum Line, Paul Waldman not real jazzed by all the talk about HRC’s–and other candidates’–authenticity.
And in non-political news:
* Maybe it’s a mirage, but Dow Jones index up pretty sharply today. Did I miss something bad happening?
As we break for lunch, here’s another Patsy Cline performance on a long-forgotten TV show, Ozark Jubilee, with a tune you may have to explain to the chirrens: “Three Cigarettes In an Ashtray.”