Sure didn’t feel like a “short week,” did it?
Here are some remains of the day:
* At Ten Miles Square, outstanding Martin Longman piece on the threadbare excuses for refusing to regulate guns.
* Rand Paul says Bernie Sanders in same “socialist” tribe with genocide-prone Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot. That’s like saying Rand Paul might wipe out Native Americans because he’s white.
* Ben Carson says he’s not interested in criticizing Donald Trump. Those Alinskyite baby-killing Democrats are a different matter, I guess.
* Clinton and Sanders dead even in latest NH poll.
* At the Prospect, Rachel Cohen says HRC’s links to both sides of the barricades in the education policy wars means she will be difficult to predict.
And in non-political news:
* Nigeria currently rated most dangerous travel destination.
That’s it for Friday. D.R. Tucker and David Atkins will be in for weekend blogging tomorrow. Let’s close with one more Sugar Pie DeSanto number: “Go Go Power.”