* Here is House Speaker Paul Ryan’s latest position on his party’s presidential nominee:
BREAKING– @SpeakerRyan tells house republicans he won't defend trump and will focus the next 29 days on keeping the house majority.
— Jake Sherman (@JakeSherman) October 10, 2016
* Of course, Trump had to respond.
Paul Ryan should spend more time on balancing the budget, jobs and illegal immigration and not waste his time on fighting Republican nominee
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 10, 2016
* The Clinton campaign was quick with this video coming out of last night’s debate:
If Trump stands by what he said about women as “locker room talk,” he's clearly not sorry. pic.twitter.com/Uhw4795mA9
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) October 10, 2016
* It is hard to believe that editorial writers at one of the country’s premiere newspapers are writing headlines like this:
A path to President Pence: A President-elect Trump could take the oath of office and then resign: https://t.co/XqrDfN2gdL
— WSJ Editorial Page (@WSJopinion) October 10, 2016
* CNN’s instant poll showed Clinton winning last night’s debate 57-34. Things were a bit more lopsided with Univision viewers.
Univision viewers scored the debate 92-8 for Clinton. pic.twitter.com/rEFnabDJO2
— Adrian Carrasquillo (@Carrasquillo) October 10, 2016
* There has been a lot of discussion about how Donald Trump’s sexism and overall bullying is affecting white college-educated women. Sometimes a GIF is worth a thousand words.
— Gillian Brockell (@gbrockell) October 10, 2016
* Perhaps more than anything Trump said last night, this is the behavior he exhibited that made a lot of women’s skin crawl.
What. Is. He. Doing. pic.twitter.com/6uE8sf09ul
— James West (@jameswest2010) October 10, 2016
* Finally, here is a great video from the folks at “Save the Day Vote.”
A thousand words. pic.twitter.com/tsEPaOdVwG
— Save The Day Vote (@SaveTheDayVote) October 10, 2016