Well, having operated on short sleep, subsequently committing far too many typos (including the serial misrepresentation of Wendy Spencer as Wendy Sherman, the actual name of an actual Washington acquaintance back in the day) and putting up a reader poll that seems to have made some people mad and others bored–I’m ready to call it a day. Here are some items that didn’t make it into today’s posts:
* Ann Coulter takes a shot at Sarah Palin. We can only hope the easily offended Queen Esther of the Permafrost fires back.
* Reid and McConnell cut deal on judicial confirmation votes. Don’t know if this will cut all the stalled nominations loose, but it couldn’t hurt.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer explains the impending (unless Congress acts) interest rate increase on Stafford Loans.
* The Daily Mash offers a very funny parody of today’s swan song op-ed by Goldman Sachs exec.
* PPP survey shows Sen. Bob Casey up big against potential Republican opponents.
* Al Gore and Sean Parker urge web-savvy activists to “Occupy Democracy.”
And in non-political news:
* Georgia man jailed for indecent exposure at supermarket asks for shortened jail stay to make spring break beach trip.
See you tomorrow, hopefully refreshed.