Glad the Supreme Court oral arguments are over. I fear how much more damage might be done if they went on.
Here are some leftovers from the day’s news:
* Mitt Romney calls into Wisconsin town hall meeting, shows Scott Walker and Paul Ryan some serious love.
* Santorum uses Supreme Court oral arguments to bash Romney.
* Former White House health care spokesman defends Verrilli, says ACA is just really complicated.
* Court filing alleges vast pattern of misuse of various campaigns’ funds for personal use by CA campaign treasurer Kinde Durkee.
* Saturday looms as new deadline for congressional action on transportation bill.
And in non-political news, sort of:
* NewsCorps planning sports network to rival ESPN.
Tomorrow we’ll examine the whole Supreme Court mess with what I can only hope will be greater perspective and optimism.