Don’t know about you, but post-Tax Day food budget looking kind of grim. But I’ll share some news sustenance:
* Huntsman daughter boldly predicts her dad will not be Mitt Romney’s running-mate, dashing hopes for the ultimate double-down (all-LDS-rich-white-men) ticket.
* If the Secret Service is “Secret,” why’s it in the news every day? Cost of Gingich detail now drawing attention.
* The healing power of pandering on continuing display: Romney to be commencement speaker at Liberty University.
* Yum! Brands (KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut) becomes 12th ALEC donor to close checkbook. Yum, indeed.
And in non-political news:
* Love the title of report on Chinese commercial real estate bubble: “The Ghost Malls of China.”
Back in just a few.