* After bad bout with pizza (the pizza won), I’m back to healthy snacks today. Here are a few mid-day treats:
* Gingrich campaign lurches to an end $4 million in debt. And this was the guy who was going to restore fiscal responsibility in Washington (along, of course, with the traditional family).
* CREW asks FCC to cancel Fox broadcast licenses because of News Corp’s behavior in UK phone-hacking scandal. It ain’t happening, but an interesting shot across the bow.
* Another profile in courage from a WV Dem: Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin says he, like Sen. Manchin, not sure he’ll vote for Obama.
* Romney rally in NoVa has women, women, women ever-present in supporters and rhetoric. They can read polls.
* At TAP, Amanda Marcotte analyzes hipster-bashing of latest American Crossroads ad.
And in non-political news:
* Joan of Arc’s 600th birthday celebrated in France.