It’s the end of the week; time to clean out the refrigerator and make room for the Weekly Specials at Safeway. Here’s what I found:
* The end is near: new state poll shows Lugar now down by ten points to Mourdock, with the Indiana primary just four days away.
* The show that never ends: new allegations against Dominique Strauss-Kahn involving possible gang rape in Washington hotel room in 2010.
* Obama campaign’s very own Harry-and-Louise, a fictional American named “Julia” whose life story shows contrast between Obama’s and Romney’s policies, sends conservatives into screaming hate frenzy.
* RCP’s Scott Conroy profiles an exotic breed: Mormons for Obama.
* At College Guide, Henry Farrell eviscerates the ” blogging trainwreck that is Naomi Schaefer Riley,” the Chronicle of Higher Education‘s house conservative.
And in non-political news:
* I’m not a New York Yankees fan, but still, possible career-ending ACL injury to Mariano Rivera is sad news.
Back after some non-PA deadine-meeting activity.