As I indicated yesterday, I’m on a flight back home to California this afternoon, so I’m bringing today’s blogging to a close a bit early from here at Gate T-13. Here are a few leftovers:
* At Ten Miles Square, Mark Kleiman examines the latest examples of Mitt Romney’s habits of exceptional mendacity and exceptional shamelessness about it.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer discusses Weslyan University’s recent decision to abandon needs-blind admissions. Gotta get those full-payers!
* Krugman notes it is heterodox Iceland that’s emerging from the European financial crisis.
* John Avlon suggests that Romney is likely to write off all three of his home states (MA, MI, CA).
* Growing number of Hispanic evangelicals seems to be softening Christian Right attitudes on immigration.
And in non-political news:
* Colorado wildfires rage on.
Speaking of Colorado, time to board the flight to Denver, with connections to Monterey. Tomorrow the regular blogging schedule will return.