This morning’s preoccupation with Hillary Clinton wasn’t planned, but it’s interesting how many new questions her candidacy has raised, notwithstanding her exceptional familiarity.
Here are some midday news/views snacks, and yes, the first involves HRC:
* Federal judge orders “rolling” release of HRC emails by State Department instead of one big batch.
* Dana Milbank has great sport with clown-car-ish slow unveilings of various GOP presidential candidacies.
* Speaking of which: Not sure I’m ready for inevitable Molly Ball friendly profile of Lindsey Graham, but it’s available. At least it’s not as long as the others she’s done.
* Florida GOP approves winner-take-all presidential primary for March 15, 2016, which could make it a bigger deal than ever, especially for Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio.
* At The Grade, Alexander Russo discusses the bad national and rich local media coverage of momentous Los Angeles school board races.
And in non-political news:
* Esalen Institute (just down the road from me) basks in attention it’s getting as site of Don Draper’s spiritual retreat in Mad Men finale.
As we break for lunch, here’s The Who performing my favorite song from Tommy, “Sally Simpson,” at some point in the 80s.