It’s a foggy Tuesday here on the Central Coast, and I’ve gotten used to craving hot soup for lunch in July. Here are some appetizers:
* RCP’s Erin McPike lays out tied electoral vote scenarios. It really is a slow news day, eh?
* Humorous Vogue column by Senate candidate Bob Kerrey’s wife riles some Nebraskans. She’s a professional comedian, people, it’s her job!
* Stateline’s Daniel Vock has good writeup of Georgia’s momentous July 31 transportation sales tax referenda.
* Greg Sargent suggests “He’s already done it” is becoming Romney campaign’s answer to demands that he release his tax returns.
* New ABC/WaPo poll shows Obama and Romney tied at 47.
And in non-political news: New bio of Mick Jagger creates buzz with details on his “sexual obsession” with David Bowie.
Back after a Ziggy Stardust break.