A very strenuous day here at PA, particularly when you consider it involved exposing my poor brain to Michelle Malkin. Anyway, here are some remainders:
* Great, if depressing, Yglesias headline: “Bernanke To Economy: Drop Dead.”
* Canadians, socialist health care system and all, pass Americans in measurements of wealth.
* At Ten Miles Square, Seth Masket argues voters don’t care about “issues” because they’re largely already covered by party affiliation.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer has a tip for colleges fretting about low donations from Millenial alums: “Don’t chain them to a life of debt.”
* Mitt’s favorite fact-checker trashes his “crony capitalism” claims.
And in non-political news:
Bids for television rights of new college football title game could reach $200 million.
All right, time for some major chores and then some moonlighting. See y’all tomorrow morning.