The campaign season resumes tomorrow, so I’m assuming news-cycle will heat up as well. But there were some interesting tidbits I ran across near day’s end:
* Political scientist suggests “four years” frame for measuring economy may have backfired on GOP.
* Chait calls Akin-McCaskill race a huge test of game theory.
* Mitt Romney has offered two different versions of his own 9/11 experience. Why does that not surprise me?
* At Ten Miles Square, John Sides reports “God” references in party platforms a very recent development.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer expresses great skepticism about the potential value of online remedial courses.
And in non-political news:
* Dow closes at highest level in nearly five years.
Back tomorrow with a full plate.