Yep, I’m still quite a bit under the weather, which is probably why I did an entire post calling Stu Stevens “Stu Spencer.” But I’ll try to get my head screwed on straight. Here’s are some lunch items:
* Chicago teachers strike, thought nearly resolved, heads into second week with Emanual seeking court action.
* Todd Akin’s wife compares her husband’s abandonment by GOP to–you guessed it–rape.
* Erick Erickson begins making case for why Romney lost.
* Elizabeth Warren rebounds into lead in Massachusetts Senate race, per PPI.
* TNR features long Alec MacGillis profile of Paul Ryan’s ascent in Washington.
And in non-political news:
* Scientology losing influence in Hollywood.
Back after an attempt to keep down a meal.