Never a dull moment lately, eh? As Mitt Romney hopes against hope for a distraction from his distractions from his can’t-miss economic referendum, here are some remains of the day:
* Erick Erickson fires back at conservatives doubting the wisdom of Mitt’s “Boca Moment,” complete with a handy-dandy blogroll of sites backing his ferocious, eat-the-poor POV.
* For dessert, ol’ Erick says MSM should be treated as “enemy collaborators.”
* At Ten Miles Square, Keith Humphreys looks at new research on nurture/nature question: “adoption effect” disparities show fortunate upbringing has big impact on IQ.
* And at College Guide, Daniel Luzer has a lotta good posts today. One smacks down recent conservative talk about college education being no big deal.
And in non-political news:
* Harvard scholar finds 4th century Coptic text referring to Jesus’ wife (and also a female disciple). Dan Brown is probably already firing up his PC.
Back tomorrow, which will probably be a letdown after today’s fireworks.