A pretty large crowd is gathering all along the Monterey Bay to get a glimpse of the Space Shuttle. I’m loyally here at my computer, serving up these mid-days bites:
* Fox’s Chris Wallace goes after Peggy Noonan’s “conservative bona fides” after her recent criticisms of Team Mitt. But, but–she learned at the feet of Reagan!
* Herman Cain modestly allows as how he’d have a “substantial lead” if he were the nominee.
* Jim DeMint publicly toys with shattering boycott on financial help for Todd Akin.
* Paul Ryan goes heavily into Eddie Haskell routine, promising seniors to save Medicare from mean old Obama, at AARP confab. Gets booed, though.
* Speaking of Paul Ryan, Weigel’s got a review up of Atlas Shrugged II: The Strike.
And in non-political news:
* Wal-Mart to become first multinational retailer in India.
Back after some chores.