* Mitt’s indictment of Obamacare inexplicably omits slavery of individual mandate.
* BHO on Obamacare: “Insurance companies can’t jerk you around.” I like that one.
* Mitt’s excitement at memorizing Romneycare rap drawing him into really dangerous exposure of one of his major weaknesses. His mendacity about Dem partisanship on health care pretty breathtaking.
* Very labored BHO description of IPAB.
* Mitt just flat out lying about pre-existing conditions in his “plan.”
* Somewhere, Sarah Palin is screaming DEATH PANELS! DEATH PANELS!
* BHO really going heavily into “vagueness” theme.
* Conservative heads explode anew at Mitt the Reasonable Bipartisan.
* Afraid I know too much about health care policy to view Mitt’s rap as anything other than a pack of lies. Have no idea how it’s coming across to people who haven’t been marinated in health care debates.