Just heard thunder, and wondered, What are those booming noises? Love the weather here!
Meanwhile, here are some final news items for this mid-week day:
* Another poll to throw into the mix: one from the University of Northern Florida that gives Obama a 49-45 lead among LVs in the Sunshine State. It’s interesting mainly because of the long polling window (10/1-9) which covers pre-debate, post-debate, and now.
* Greg Sargent adjudges Romney’s latest ad on the economy (using debate footage) as potentially very effective.
* Issa’s big Libya hearing today reminiscent of Fast & Furious hearings: self-evidently big deal to GOPers, but kind of impenetrable to most other folks.
* At Ten Miles Square, Harold Pollack unravels the current positioning of Romney & Ryan on Medicare, and says David Brooks doesn’t get it.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer notes plaintiff in big Texas affirmative action case, Abigail Fisher, is hard-pressed to show injury from school’s admissions decision.
And in non-political news:
* Early reactions to trailers for upcoming Bravo reality show, Start-Ups: Silicon Valley, not kind.
Back tomorrow for another Debate Day, with live-blogging of Joe ‘n’ Paul tomorrow night.