So as per usual on debate nights, I’ll knock off regular blogging early this afternoon and then resume with live-blogging of the event at Hofstra. May even take a nap, more to obliterate short-term memories of pre-debate spin than to preserve energy.
In the meantime, here are some mid-day snacks:
* HRC leads counter-attack on Libya killings; Republicans may regret focusing so much on the incident.
* Nate Cohn evaluates Romney’s big comeback in Florida.
* Nasty Jennifer Rubin tweet suggests Obama joining Bill in “humiliating” HRC.
* Teixeira suggests that while Republican extremism may hold together “Obama coalition” this year, serious economic growth necessary to keep it together after Election Day.
And in non-political news:
* Walking Dead season premiere giant ratings success; don’t know if viewers reacted more favorably than I did to plotless, video-gamish zombie slaughter.
Back after a moonlighting break.