Long day’s journey into a nice Central California afternoon, it transpires, so I can’t complain. Here’s what’s left:
* Big batch o’ state polls from PPP, which has been belying its “pro-Dem” rep lately: Obama up 5 in VA, 2 in IA, 6 in WI & 4 in CO. Candidates even in NC.
* Massively deficit-o-centric WaPo editorial expresses “disappointment” with Obama but endorses him anyway.
* Forbes has update on Keith Olbermann’s job hunt.
* At Ten Miles Square WaMo vet and former Oregon Secretary of State Phil Keisling makes case that all-mail-voting (like Oregon’s!) best antidote to voter suppression.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer explains ineffectiveness of popular “tuition freezes” that just pass costs on to future college classes.
And in non-political news:
* David Stern to step down as NBA commissioner in 2014, after incredible 30 years in position.
I’m guessing Obama’s Rolling Stone interview will be the big story in the morning unless real news happens. Sorta been there and done that, but may take second bite at apple.