Woke up in an allergy fog and entered a slow news day, but it’s moving right along by now, thank you. Here are some mid-day munchies:
* Bizarre hacking of AP Twitter feed indicating “explosions at White House” momentarily tanks Dow.
* French Parliament approves same-sex marriage law.
* Muslims tipped off Mounties who foiled train bombing plot in Canada.
* TPM’s Brian Beutler offers blistering assessment of Max Baucus’ Senate career.
* All five members of Rhode Island Senate Republican Caucus endorse marriage equality.
And in non-political news:
* Richie Havens, famous for one performance at Woodstock, but enjoying a long career, dies at 72.
Back in a short while.