When “dentist appointment this afternoon” popped up on my phone, I nearly freaked. But it’s just a cleaning.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Prospect‘s Abby Rapoport defines “GOP moderates” as “right-wingers who occasionally reach out to the center.”
* The Atlantic‘s Ta-Nehisi Coates wonders how Condoleezza Rice can offer advice on Ukraine without addressing her own administration’s failures in Iraq, as though they never happened.
* At Ten Miles Square, Martin Longman discusses a new CNN poll showing with greater precision how many Obamacare “opponents” actually want something more liberal.
* At College Guide, Robert Kelchen addresses court case which may establish whether parents can be held legally responsible for education costs of their children.
And in non-political news:
* Teen clothing retailers lead stock market retreat. Just moody and temperamental, I guess.
That’s it for Tuesday. Let’s close with one more less-famous McCartney tune: “Fixing a Hole,” from Sgt. Pepper.