I’ve got a long (or with luck, not-so-long) night of results watching and a midnight deadline for a TPMCafe column, so I’m happy to sign off. Hope I can avoid getting into Twitter dialogues.
Here are some remains of the day:
* As always, Daily Kos Elections has a fine preview of today’s contests, and will be the place to go tonight for results.
* FAA cancels U.S. flights to Israel after Hamas rocket falls near Ben-Gurian airport near Tel Aviv.
* TNR’s Danny Vinik notes that GOP bills to pressure Fed into deflationary policies real bad sign for what would happen if Republicans get right to make appointments.
* At Ten Miles Square, Keith Humphreys examines the implications of data showing most legal pot purchases concentrated among heavy users.
* At College Guide, Jon Marcus notes poor preparation of colleges and universities for Common Core implementation.
And in non-political news:
* Robert Downey, Jr., tops latest Forbes list of highest-paid actors.
That’s it for Tuesday. Let’s close with one more tune from My Aim Is True: “Less Than Zero.”