So I’m not planning a full-on Live Blog tonight the way I did in 2012, but I will do occasional posts during the evening with results (or arguments over results) I find interesting. Since I’ll probably be up most of the night, I will pause for an afternoon nap, which may produce a blogging hiatus, but I’ll let you know.
Here are some mid-Election-Day news/views treats:
* So WaPo is apparently going to post exit poll info in its Election Night live-blog beginning at 5:00 PM EST. Cool; means I don’t have to scrounge for them elsewhere!
* Shocker: Georgia Republican Secretary of State’s voter info website crashes just in time for Election Day.
* Tom Frank returns to Kansas, hoping to witness defeat of Brownback and Roberts. But he’s nearly as big a celebrity as the pols he’s stalking.
* African-American millenials face particular strong obstacles to voting.
* CT Gov. Dan Mallow asking courts for extended voting hours after irregularities in Hartford.
* Erick Erickson whining that too many RINOs will share in GOP wins tonight.
And in non-political news:
* Simon Cowell and Howard Stern top Forbes‘ latest list of highest-paid “entertainment personalities.” Glenn Beck third.
As we break for lunch, here’s another clip from The Last Waltz, with the Staple Singers joining The Band for “The Weight.”