Great to be home for a while. Thanks to the new member of our blogging team, Nancy LeTourneau, for the fine weekend work.
Here are some midday news/views treats:
* Koch organizations outstripping RNC (and everybody else in GOP) in voter data collection and use.
* In case you missed it, here’s the latest report showing health care spending now (post-Obamacare) in line with economy as a whole.
* Shocker: Democrats “secretly” supported Greg Orman’s Senate campaign. Not so secretly, too.
* At the New Yorker, Margaret Talbot offers a good overview of the Rolling Stone/UVA rape controversy.
* Wonder when TNR is going to clean up its masthead?
And in non-political news:
* White and black remain the most popular colors for cars, with grey and silver just behind.
As we break for lunch, here’s another non-top-40 Doors song: “Runnin’ Blues.”