The news slowed to a molassas crawl this afternoon. But I probably need to write about stuff like the gas tax more often.
Here are some remains of the day:
* If you want a big handful of crazy, check out the first ten comments or so on Tom Cotton’s Facebook post demanding full disclosure of Iran Nuke Deal. Wooo-weeee-woooo!
* FWIW, FactCheck.org completely demolishes claims Planned Parenthood was “selling baby parts.”
* At Ten Miles Square, Henry Farrell explains how Very Serious People like Thomas Friedman got that way.
* At College Guide, Daniel Luzer discusses the new “debt-free-college” tactic of confronting financial aid officers.
* At Republic 3.0, Anne Kim argues narrow focus on fixing TANF no substitute for comprehensive poverty reduction strategy.
And in non-political news:
* Era of McDonald’s All Day Breakfast grows nigh, scheduled for October.
That’s it for Wednesday. Let’s do one more George Clinton tune: the prophetic 1993 tune “Paint the White House Black” with friends Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Public Enemy and others.