Don’t know why Fox News didn’t meet it own deadline for announcing the August 6 debate participants, unless they’re waiting for me to finish blogging for the day.
Here are some remains of the day:
* Jebbie commits another fine gaffe: “I’m not sure we need a half a billion dollars for women’s health issues.”
* HRC quickly tweets Bush: “You are absolutely, unequivocally wrong.”
* At Ten Miles Square, Martin Longman notes how many undecided voters there are in GOP polls despite the 17 choices.
* At The Grade, Alexander Russo offers an overview of overviews of online education policy sites.
* At Republic 3.0, Stefan Hankin defends the relevance of the “moderate independent” voter.
And in non-political news:
* NorCal wildfire reaches 101 square miles.
That’s it for Tuesday. We’ll close with Louis Armstrong performing “Weather Bird” with Earl Hines on piano in 1928.