Looks like we’ll be signing off before any election returns are in, but we’ll have a full recap tomorrow. For tonight, as always, I recommend Daily Kos Elections for up-to-the-minute one-stop coverage of the results.
* Politico‘s Steven Shepard has a good preview of election results to watch tonight, including a possible pro-Democratic flip of the VA Senate.
* Daily Kos Elections, naturally, has the preview for the real political animals, with an hour-by-hour guide for tonight from Jeff Singer.
* At Ten Miles Square, Harold Pollack updates what we know about the impact of Medicaid expansion on insurance levels.
* Also at Ten Miles Square, Martin Longman meditates on the persistence of the Republican politics of fear.
* At The Grade, Alexander Russo provides an overview of some elections tonight that will have a big impact on education policy.
And in sorta non-political news:
* Norway tops latest OECD rankings of countries by quality of life.
That’s it for Tuesday. We’ll close with one more Sonny Rhodes tune: “You Better Stop,” from the delightfully titled anthology album Bad, Bad Whiskey.