* There is a much bigger story to tell about people other than the fact that they donated to the Clinton Foundation – like the fact that one such donor is a Romanian-born American Jewish writer, professor, political activist, Nobel Laureate and Holocaust survivor.
Another “donor” who met with Hillary Clinton, according to AP: the late Elie Wiesel. This might be the most galling example yet.
— Brian Fallon (@brianefallon) August 24, 2016
* What if Donald Trump reached out to white people the way he recently did to African Americans?
I imagine if I talked about white people like this, nobody would call it “outreach.” pic.twitter.com/mtzKVxtZxV
— LOLGOP (@LOLGOP) August 24, 2016
* This was my favorite headline today:
The title alone makes this one worth it 🙂 A big ball of Trump-wumpy inny-outy immigration stuff https://t.co/eQfuDRKQMQ
— Nancy LeTourneau (@Smartypants60) August 24, 2016
* Ruh-roh for Governor McCrory.
— Josh Marshall (@joshtpm) August 24, 2016
* Recently I saw someone (can’t remember who) say that Donald Trump is a terrible candidate running a terrible campaign. I thought of that when I read this:
Trump is doing a rally tonight 1) in Mississippi 2) in America’s second-most-black major city 3) with British far-right leader Nigel Farage.
— Daniel Dale (@ddale8) August 24, 2016
* Finally, this is just the latest reminder that we really do live in a wonderful world.