TUESDAY’S CAMPAIGN ROUND-UP….Today’s installment of campaign-related news items that wouldn’t generate a post of their own, but may be of interest to political observers:
* The Obama campaign unveiled another two-minute ad this morning, emphasizing Obama’s message on the economy. It did not specifically address the crisis on Wall Street.
* The AFL-CIO is hitting McCain on healthcare with a new direct mail piece.
* By a wide margin, voters blame Republican lawmakers for yesterday’s developments.
* In North Carolina, Public Policy Polling shows Obama leading McCain by two, 47% to 45%.
* In Florida, Rasmussen shows Obama and McCain tied at 47% each.
* In Colorado, Rasmussen shows Obama leading McCain by one, 49% to 48%.
* In Pennsylvania, Rasmussen shows Obama leading McCain by eight, 50% to 42%.
* Early voting is underway in Ohio.