WEDNESDAY’S CAMPAIGN ROUND-UP….Today’s installment of campaign-related news items that wouldn’t generate a post of their own, but may be of interest to political observers:
* Obama has begun outspending McCain at nearly a three-to-one clip on television airtime. The only way the campaign could afford that is if fundraising went very well in September.
* Sarah Palin slammed Joe Biden yesterday, while he was at a family funeral. Classy.
* In Ohio, Public Policy Polling shows Obama leading McCain by six, 49% to 43%.
* In Florida, Mason-Dixon shows Obama leading McCain by two, 48% to 46%.
* In Pennsylvania, Rasmussen shows Obama leading McCain by 13, 54% to 41%.
* In Nevada, Research 2000 shows Obama leading McCain by seven, 50% to 43%.
* In Wisconsin, Rasmussen shows Obama leading McCain by 10, 54% to 44%.