As the week draws to a close, here are some quick reads for a leisurely lunch:
* Breaking news: Komen Foundation reverses course, will restore funding for Planned Parenthood. More on this later.
* A new poll from PPP confirms the impression that Romney is heading for a big win in Nevada tomorrow–perhaps even a majority. Danger sign for Newt: his approval ratings are in the tank there.
* Adelson ain’t alone: Sushannah Walshe has a profile of the Wyoming billionaire who’s provided about half of the money for Rick Santorum’s Super-PAC.
* Times‘ Edward Wyatt reports SEC is going easy on big banks in fraud investigations.
* Retired Supreme Sandra Day O’Conner quips about GOP presidential candidates at Alfalfa Club dinner: “[O]ne is a practicing polygamist, and he’s not even the Mormon.”
* Paul Starobin reports at TNR that Elizabeth Warren is routing Scott Brown among female voters, which may provide some lessons for Obama campaign.
Back to regular blogging shortly.