Sorry for the late lunch, but as explained earlier, it was unavoidable. Thanks to Martin for filling in.
Here are some just-in-time midday news/views treats.
* Rep. Rosa DeLauro introduces national sugary soda tax legislation.
* Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds law eliminating collective bargaining rights for public employees.
* At the Prospect, Paul Waldman predicts the willingness to sue Obama to become an early litmus test for all Republicans.
* TNR’s David Dayen reports on the metro-wide Bay Area minimum-wage campaign.
* At The Nation, Steven Gillers discusses possible obstruction of justice charges against Andrew Cuomo.
And in non-political news:
* MLB trade deadline liveblog!
As we break for lunch, here’s some more Trip Shakespeare, with the title track to Lulu.