Here’s some light reading for the lunch hour. Musical accompaniment is up to you.
* Karl Rove says he was “offended” by Chrysler Super Bowl ad featuring Clint Eastwood. We all know Karl is a man of exquisite sensitivity.
* Bob Kerrey announces he is not running for the Senate, continuing his streak of non-candidacy announcements.
* In unrelated non-news, Maine’s Republicans began a weeklong caucus process on Saturday, at the end of which no delegates will be awarded.
* Jamelle Bouie reports that according to one poll, “birther” convictions are actually increasing among Republicans.
* Former White House intern publishes book about alleged affair with JFK, missing approximately 348 news hooks.
* Thomas Sowell says Romney’s disdain for poor showed by his support for minimum wage laws. Seriously.
Back to blogging directly.