I’m running a bit behind today, but hope you didn’t hold lunch for me. It’s still breakfast time out here on the Left Coast.
* Sign of the times: Rick Santorum introduced at CPAC by his primary Super-PAC donor. My, the perks pols hand out these days!
* A Rasmussen tracking poll shows Obama up ten points over Mitt. That’s Rasmussen, folks.
* John Nichols thinks Paul Ryan’s CPAC speech yesterday was intended to wave a hankie at GOPers still pining for a late presidential entry.
* Rep. Spencer Bachus (R-AL) making impressive audition for role of poster-boy for the brewing congressional “inside trading” scandal.
* Feckless bootstrapping: Craig James endorses Santorum for president.