I’m in Georgia today, so I’ll join the EST crowd for lunch:
* At Salon, Tom Schaller notes how rapidly same-sex marriage has flipped from a conservative to a progressive wedge issue.
* TNR updates its carousel of hippie-baiting drawings on the cover of The Weekly Standard.
* Not looking too good for Dennis Kucinich on March 6.
* Breitbart death conspiracy theories abound.
* BYU professor’s comments on race revive unsettling debate among Mormons.
* Pollsters freaked out by threat of enforcement action against “push-polling” by NH Attorney General.
Back after a break.