Lunch on the run today. Here’s some samples from the snack drawer:
* Geraldo Rivera’s comments on Trayvon Martin show why he’s a perfect match for Fox News.
* Santorum getting major blowback for his “might as well re-elect Obama” slam at Mitt. There goes that minor Cabinet post.
* Dahlia Lithwick skillfully discusses political pressures on Supremes in health reform case.
* Kuttner evaluates Obama’s surprise World Bank pick as rebuff to Larry Summers.
* Arlen Specter mischievously says he might vote for Romney in November, but: “I’m going to wait and see which Romney is is.” Badda-bing badda-boom.
* Luckovich weighs in on Trayvon Martin.
And in non-political news:
* Not only are Etch-a-Sketch stocks up: people want to buy ’em!
Back in a bit.