About to head to an airport to go home, so there will be a blogging gap at some point this afternoon. But here are some midday munchies to tide you along:
* TPaw leaves the Romney campaign a bit early to take lobbying gig. Maybe he’s pessimistic about election, maybe he doesn’t want minor Cabinet post.
* Claim that there’s a suspicious gap in MoJo’s Boca Moment tape shown to be spurious.
* Michael Mandel shows that real earnings for young college grads have dropped over 15% since 2000.
* WaPo reports Iran trying to create own version of Internet to increase information “security.” That ought to work real well.
* E.J. Dionne asks question of Romney that ought to be asked of all super-patriots who rage at half the population: Do you dislike America?
And in sorta non-political news:
* New unemployment claims down last week, but not by much.
Back maybe soon, maybe in a bit.